Saturday 9 May 2020

               *HIS POWER IN MY HEALTH*

As we went keep looking for the Doctor clinic to do my blood test which was required during pregnancy so we tested and the result brings joy in me it was normal the result of my thyroid.
God's power control over my health and we went to the doctor to show my report at that time all the hospitals were sealed for covid 19 so we decided to go by walk to a private hospital which was very far and it was very expensive,still then God's strength was with us and His provision for appointment with Doctor was never fail.



     SUPRISES AFTER SURPRISES FROM GOD

Psalm 145 A psalm of praise. ... Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom. One generation will commend your works to another; they will tell of your mighty acts. They will speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty, and I will meditate on your wonderful works.As this time God really took me to a deeper understanding of His plan with His children,and how much He is trying to reveal His great love for us that we can't get in the world unless we empty ourself with all this things that makes us busy,i understood this is the time God want us to give our best time with God & families and to become warrior of christ by standing in the gap for the world.
When the half of the world were worried and crying for food as for me i surrender my life my health family everything to God there was not even a small thing i was worried for,
instead unexpected time,unexpected different provision and unexpected people bless us on our door.It was not only for our 3meal provision but also the things that my baby need in my womb the fruits i have seen the fulfillment of the scripture again after 15yrs the same scripture came alive before me, 2cor12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. ” Therefore I will boast all the more ...This is how my faith grows stronger.


This is how God bless me during nation lockdown time.Thank you for reading my blog.
Please remember us in your prayer time.
Here are some few prayer points:
1)Pray for people for God's blessings in their familes who have blessed us.
2)Pray for opportunity to share our faith during this pendemic time.
3)Praise God for the appetite that now i can able to eat food well.
     Thank you blessings Annu.

No comments:

Post a Comment