Friday 4 September 2020

FULFILLMENT OF GOD'S PROMISE

                    GREATEST GIFT OF GOD

Life totally changed from inside to outside receiving this greatest gift from God Osher.The day she came to the world on 18th  of August 10:40am in the morning my pain has gone as the bible says..in Jh 16:21 When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.It was the time to know greatest miracle of God a human being coming into my life,amazed to express my thankfulness to God of His wonderful plan to form this little angel into our family.I remember when she was in my womb i prayed to God and i talked to her that i don't have strength to deliver normally so i asked God to give strength and asked Osher to come out with her own strength and i strongly felt that day it was the strength of God who help me to bring this little angel into this world.




                       TEST OF MY FAITH

Being as a new mother just two days baby holding in my arm i fall in love with her with new everything and also with lots of fear about how to hold and taking care of her since no one in my family knows taking care of newborn baby it gives me more panic and nervous so on 3rd day we went to hospital just to show her since baby was crying so much and we came to know that she got jaundice and kidney infection hearing that breaks my heart and i couldn't able to handle myself i cried deeply and asking God for her life she was in ICU it just happen after two days of delivery i was not recover too i was in the situation were emotionally i was broken thinking of Osher health in ICU and physically i was in pain my wound were very new all at once i was going through,and not only those area of my life but also financially we were in need of paying the bills of hospital but we know our God is good all the time in all situation,He send people to bless us in prayer so that our little angel can healed,in finance so that we can pay all the bills of hospital and food so that we can eat in the hospital blessed with many generouse people who stand with us in our hard time.5th day in the hospital i felt i pass the test of faith and in the evening Osher was with us in my arm with the victory of God.


Psalms 91 we proclaimed for Osher.

Thank you so much for being ready to fight the battle for us.

Few prayer points:

1)Protection for Osher life.

2)Need Wisdom to take care of Osher 

3)To grow more in faith and in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment