Wednesday 5 August 2020

Work of God in month of July.

          PRAISING GOD WITH NEW SOUL 

Amazing time of worship with our team and special friend in Christ pema choizom who received Christ as her personal saviour newly.
Coming together with one heart in this hard time we felt more close to one another and also felt so much of joy.It was not we but it was God who planned for this day.

                     FIRE FOR GOD CALL

In my 8months running i got a phone call from one believer she call us for prayer for her brother who was suffering from cancer and jaundice and he is not a believer but strong buddhist follower.At this pendemic situation where pregnant lady are not very safe to go out but i was restless knowing that they need prayer and inside my heart fire of God was calling me so i said to my husband i will go and we went and got opportunity to share who Christ is and what is their choice for their life.It was not easy going there it was far and difficult situation but when God said ok everything goes well.

    WHEN PEOPLE SEARCH FOR MEDICINE 

We search for God in our life,coming together as a team once a week and feed ourself by the living word,it refreshes us and also gives hope to see more greater things in days to come as we keep seeking God in our life.This time my husband deliver message to us and encourage us.

              SLOW TO ANGER IS OUR GOD

As we were facing people who are trying to get more during this lockdown period of time no compassion,no faithfulness,no concern for poor instead stealing,full of lies increasing money in everything though the order has been given by authority to all the shopkeepers they were not ready to reduce single pie it makes me anger as i went to buy vegetable i shouted at them i didn't realize that iam crossing the limit when i got the message from Ep 4:26 It says in your anger do not sin later i felt i was too high in anger and i confess to all what i did.This is how God is dealing with me in my character.
       My few prayer points
 
PRAYER:-
1)Need more God's wisdom in my family.
2)God's protection upon my family and our fellowship members.
3)Need prayer support for my normal delivery due date is 9th august and God's provision.
         Thank you.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment