Monday 4 March 2019

                                  DEDICATING LIFE TO GOD FOR NEW START

As a team we had a time of fasting and seeking God's presence and asking His guidence to start our ministry for this year.
We dedicate our life for this season to God,so that God can use three of us as His instrument however He want to use us,each one of us we share the desire to grow more deeper in God reading His words and to do more extra mile to seek the lost soul.

           GOD'S PLAN BETTER WORK

Our north-east ywam convener came to visit the ministry leaders in our working place,i was blessed meeting him.He came with the word from God,it really straightening me because i was facing the challenges from family and from people who are working together with me for many years i was need of encouragement and God send man of God and he spoke to us from Rev2:10 gives me courage to stand firm,strong and faithful to the point of death no matter how many are against me he encourages us to not give up.As for me it was very difficult to leavr the ministry responsibility to those whom i have never know our old leader the one i was working with for 10 years,is going to leave the ministry place so we are looking for the right person to take incharge faithfully,we are asking God to choose right person.

IAM BLESSED CREATED TO BE A BLESSING FOR OTHER'S

On my birthday i work wholeday as i was planing to do something new for our staff and God gave me strength to make momos for them in that way i celebrated my birthday with my co-workers though i was tired so,i tried to be a blessing for others but God bless me back with surprised birthday party in the evening which was by my sister and two other friend plan for me to bless me and it was such a refreshing time for me after working for whole day.It was only God who cares for me the more i receive love the more i can give love that was what God told me.


           SITUATION OPENS CLOSED DOORS

Our state was on fire because of the government has declared to give Permanent Residents Certificate to be given to those who are not belong to our state,so the indigenous people of our state were protesting for more than a week they call bandh during this many got injured and died so many people suffer for food,at that moment God spoke to me to go out and pray for the land and to ask God to bring peace in the land so we three of us went out praying  even we got opportunity to strengthen the lost souls calling out the powerfull name of God when they were in fear of people.God took control of all the situation.

 



Thank you for reading my blog prayerfully.
PRAYER-
                1)Pray for open doors for our outreach plan for the month of may
                 2)Pray for God's choosen leader for our Arunachal ywam
                 3)Pray for God's peace and love in our state.

No comments:

Post a Comment